Welcome Cruise Traveler!
This site is dedicated to the savvy cruise traveler who would like to know what is available at cruise ports of call. We are posting articles and reviews on shore excursions provided by the cruise ship, or for those willing to do their own thing. How often do you book a cruise and wonder what opportunities are available at a cruise port if you simply just walk off the ship?
This site is dedicated for cruisers like you. We offer articles for the do-it-yourself shore excursions or for your personal experiences using the ship’s shore excursions. Each article is arranged by Destination. Feel free to browse and leave comments as it only helps your fellow cruise travelers. We look for articles for those doing self-explore excursions, or if doing guided tours and post them to share.
To start your excursion, visit our Destinations page. Feel free to browse our many posts and also the syndicated feeds we find. Please feel free to leave comments on any of the trips or stops you may have made. Your Journey is starting.
Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas
- The best way to survive a long-haul flight
- More cruises to Bermuda? That’s the plan at Carnival
- Tips to make sure your First Day on Board goes Smooth
- Celebrity Cruises Drops Formal Nights
- The Worst Caribbean Ports of Call for Cruises
- 16 Worst Mistakes you can make on a Cruise
- Baltimore’s loss is Tampa’s gain in Carnival ship move
- Free Wifi spreads to another cruise line
- Two more companies announce Cuba cruises
- Surprise! Service charges to jump again at Norwegian
- Norwegian Cruise Line shakes up restaurant pricing
- Celebrity Cruises appoints first American female captain
- Carnival Vista to homeport in Miami
- Photo tour: The luxury of a Silversea ship
- New giant cruise ship to sail from Barcelona